Happy Halloween, Edmonton! It’s finally the time to enjoy the fun of the holiday from pumpkin carving to hayrides to haunted houses. We know you probably love Halloween as much as we do so you are probably looking for 2015 Halloween Events in Edmonton AB. We thought we would share some of the best events in the area for tricks and treats. Check out the list below for a variety of festive Halloween events for all ages.
Read More: Check Out These Day Trips in Edmonton
- Haunted Pumpkin Festival – Weekends from October 3 to November 1 – Prairie Gardens Adventure Farm: This festival has a lot of great farm activities for kids and kids at heart. Every weekend there is something fun going on at the farm like a haunted house, corn mazes, and a u-pick pumpkin patch. This is a great event with fun for the whole family.
- Deadmonton Haunted House – Select days from October 1 to November 13 – Old Paramount Theatre: This haunted house is a yearly attraction in Edmonton and perfect for those who love scares. For those ages 12 and up, there lies a maze of rooms full of frights providing the perfect way to celebrate the season. The house is open Thursday through Sunday most weeks during October and every day the week of Halloween.
- Boo at the Zoo – October 18 – Edmonton Valley Zoo: This annual event at the Edmonton Zoo offers a lot of great activities for kids. The younger crowd will love the hands on experiments, craft projects, and even an extinct animal graveyard. If you’re looking for fun Halloween festivities, bring the whole family to the Edmonton Zoo for Boo at the Zoo.
- Halloween Haunt – October 23 – Servus Credit Union Place: This family Halloween event is another that has a lot of great activities for kids of all ages. The Halloween Haunt has everything from a haunted house to laser tag to a creepy crawly petting zoo. If you’ve got youngsters this is a great event for the whole family to enjoy this Halloween.
- Halloween Howl Family Bonfire – October 29 – John Janzen Nature Centre: This event at the nature center is not just a fun Halloween activity but a fun Fall activity too. Come enjoy the bonfire, grab some hot chocolate, and enjoy scary stories and a haunted scavenger hunt. If you want to join in on the fun, put on some warm clothes, bring some chairs and enjoy the festivities with other community members.
- Night of Fear Festival – October 30 to 31 – The Enjoy Centre: This is the second year for the now annual Night of Fear Festival. This is the largest Halloween event in the area and features discounts at local retailers, performances by magicians and more, a costume parade, and even a haunted house.
We hope this list helps you spend some time getting into the spirit of Halloween this year. So load the family into your Honda and head to one of these great events this October here in Edmonton.