Why buy a 2016 Honda Fit?
There are two schools of thought about the 2016 Honda Fit, some think it’s practical while others think it’s sporty and fun. The good news is both groups are right! It’s no surprise this car has won the 2016 Best Subcompact for the Money and the 2016 Best Hatchback for the Money awards from U.S. News & World Report. So whether you think of it as sporty and lean towards the eye-catching Milano Red or hard-to-miss Mystic Yellow, or you think of it as practical and prefer the more subdued white and grey options, Fit has the perfect car for you. Let’s look at what it has to offer and then you tell us, why buy a 2016 Honda Fit?
[ READ MORE: What are the six best cars for the money? ]
There are currently three Honda Fit options, including the LX, EX and EX-L models. The LX model offers a few basic upgrades while the EX provides upgraded wheels, a pop-out touchscreen and the Honda LaneWatch driver-assistive safety feature. But let’s take a look at some of the practical and fun features that combine to make this car so great!
Practical 2016 Honda Fit Features
- Award winning – 2016 Best Hatchback and Best Subcompact for the Money
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Patented LaneWatch Blind Spot Camera
- Navigation System
- Fuel economy EPA-estimated 7.1/5.7 l/100km city/hwy
- Easy on the wallet, and the environment too
Fun 2016 Honda Fit Features
- Sleek, sporty styling
- Roomy back seat, bring 4 up to friends with you
- “Magic Seat” design, put the passenger seats in a number of different configurations to dramatically increase cargo space.
- Easy to handle and fun to drive.
- Comfortable and fun for daily driving or a weekend getaway car.
- Sleek dashboard – attractive, crisp and bright both day and night.
- Easy on the wallet
The new 2016 Honda Fit has so much to offer, to those looking for either fun or practical – or both. Why not come in for a test drive and experience one first hand?