2018 Honda Odyssey Connectivity Features
It’s been a while since we’ve spoken about the all-new, next-generation 2018 Honda Odyssey. Perhaps the most exciting aspect of the new minivan is just how many connectivity features its cabin will be equipped with. A true entertainment hub for the whole family, your kids will never get bored in the back seat, and you’ll even be able to stay connected to them from the front seat. We thought we’d give you a better idea of just how connected the new Odyssey will be, to get you even more excited about its upcoming release.
[ READ MORE: 2018 Honda Odyssey Canadian Release Date ]
In-Vehicle Connectivity Features
- CabinWatch & CabinTalk, and CabinControl, which we’ve already covered in How’s This Work? articles
- Social Play List is a features that’s part of CabinControl, and it allows everyone in the vehicle to select what music plays in the cabin right from their smart phones, keeping everyone happy
- The Rear Entertainment System continues to advance as it not only plays Blu-ray discs and DVDs, but can also stream video or audio right to the screen if you have 4G LTE Wi-Fi enabled in the cabin
- Additionally, the RES offers a new “How Much Farther?” app so you never have to hear the question again
- The new display audio system is now more intuitive and customizable than ever before, and will be equipped with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- The display audio screen’s operating system can also now be updated via the 4G LTE Wi-Fi system right on the go, or via USB if you don’t have 4G enabled
All of these features add up to make the most connected vehicle on the lineup, and we cannot wait!