Honda Service Department in Edmonton, AB
Trusted Genuine Honda Service
Your Honda vehicle is so much more than a way to get from place to place. It’s a sanctuary from the crush of traffic, a mobile storage unit, and most of all, a great way to connect family and friends. Your Honda does so much for you, so when it comes time for service and maintenance, why not return the favour by bringing it to the people who know it best? Wheaton Honda is proud to be the number 1 car service shop in Edmonton, and to provide years of expertise along with incredible benefits. Here are just a few of the reasons to make Wheaton Honda your first and only stop for maintenance and repair:
- All of our technicians are factory-trained by Honda Canada, and complete regular refresher and product update courses on a regular basis.
- Our service work is guaranteed.
- All of our Warranty and Service advisors are always pleased to answer and address any questions you may have.
- There’s no appointment necessary at our Tire & Lube Centre from Monday to Saturday. Simply stop by! All service is on a first come, first served basis.
- We offer 24-hour service drop-off and convenient late night (9:00 PM) pickup Monday through Thursday.
- Rest, relax, and refuel in our comfortable waiting area while your car is under our care. Enjoy a fresh coffee, complimentary snack, or place a call on our Customer Courtesy Phone.
- We offer maintenance and repair on your schedule, including Saturday!
- Courtesy cars available by appointment.
- We happily accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Interac.
- We’re proud to offer the Wheaton Honda Loyalty Rewards program, which offers 5% back towards your next service or parts order.
- Free lifetime oil changes with every Honda product sold, if all maintenance and warranty work is performed at Wheaton Honda.
- We set the gold standard for Honda reconditioning.
- Convenient online booking available.
Are you ready to get rolling? Call, click, or stop by the Service Department at Wheaton Honda today! We’ve got what it takes to diagnose and fix any issues correctly, the first time. There’s no better place to get your car the care it needs.